četrtek, 1. oktober 2015

What are your shopping habits?

I go shopping in a supermarket once a week. When I go shoping I buy 6-10 items. I often use a shopping list because I usally forgot wath I need to buy. In supermarket  I spend from 10 to 30 minutes. I see advantages in buying. I see that the prices are normally lower and that  producst of good quality. Shopping is sometimes bore but sometimes is good. I sometimes see special offers in a supermarket. I prefere to change supermarkets. In my families usually go shopping my parents. 
                                                      


I sometimes go shopping for my parents. I go shopping Wednesday. At home I don't often run out of things but when I'm run out I buy some fruit or bread. I never going shopping after school. The weekly grocery shopping does my mum. We never borow things from our neighbours.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar