petek, 2. oktober 2015

My shopping habits

  I go shopping in a supermarket once a week.
When I go shopping I buy 10 or more items. I sometimes use a shopping list when I go to the supermarket. When I go shopping I usually spend 30 minutes. I see advantages in buying in a supermarket, because there is no loss of time.
I think that shopping is a necessity. I sometimes make a beeline for special offers.
I prefer to change supermarkets. Usually my mum does the food shopping.
  I never go shopping for others. I go shopping on Fridays. We often run out of things like bread, eggs and milk. I never do the shopping on my way home. Usually my mum does the weekly shopping, but  sometimes my dad does it too. We never borrow things from our neighbours, because they are never home.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar