I go shopping in a supermarket once a week. When I go shopping I buy six to ten items. When I go to the supermarket I sometimes use a shopping list. When I go shopping I'm spend one to two hours. I see advantages in a buying in supermarket. That is free choice made possible by self-service. In my case is going shopping in a supermarket a necessity. I sometimes see special offers in a supermarket. I sometimes make a beeline for these. I don't have the chance to change supermarkets. I do the shopping with my family.
I do my daily shopping in a small shops. I prefer do the shopping at the supermarket. I like better supermarkets, because I choose what I want,and then I take it to the checkout and pay there. I think this is normal because, because many people do shopping in the supermarket. My family do the weekly grocery shopping in a many shops. In my family groceries for the week buys my parents. For the weekend I need a shopping in a supermarket and shops. I never go on a major shopping expedition which lasts the whole day.

Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar