I go shopping once a month or maybe sometimes twice a month. I usually buy three to four things such as candies and videogames. I spent about a two hours shopping but very rarely I spent 3 hours. I don't see any advantages buying in a supermarket. Going shopping is for me a pleasant outing. I sometimes make a beeline for special offers. I don't have any feelings about supermarkets and I change them very rarely. Usually my parents do the shopping.
I don't like going shopping for the other people because I don 't like the responsibility for the things. I go shopping at the weekends but still I do shopping rarely. We often run of the things. We run out of things such as milk, cheese, butter, meat and candies (that happens all the time). I never do shopping after school. Weekly grocery shopping is usually done by parents. We sometimes borrow things like oil,sugar and salt.
Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar