četrtek, 1. oktober 2015

What are your shopping habits ?

I mostly go shopping in a supermarket once a month. When I go shopping i most often buy 6-10 items. I never use a shopping list when I go to the supermarket. I most often spend 0-1 hours when I go shopping. I am not sure if I see advantages in buying in a supermarket. In my case shopping in a supermarket is a bore. I never use special offers in supermarkets. I have no feelings on this one, since I don't think that there is a mayor difference between supermarkets. In my family usually the husband or the wife go shopping.



I sometimes go shopping for my mother. I don't shop on a specifc day in the week. We don't often run out of things at home. On my way home I am going to sit on my seat. I can't do the shopping while I am on the bus. The weekly grocery shopping does my father, my mother or me. We don't borrow things from our neighbours.


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar