It depends a lot on my parents. When we actually decide to go shopping I buy one item. It depends on the money that I have in my pocket. When I shop I never use shopping list because I buy just one thing usually and I can remember it. When I go shopping I always take some time to check on items that I'm interested in. This takes around one to two hours. It again depends on the on the things that I want to check. Sometimes I go shopping directly in the supermarket because there are lots of things to buy there so you don't need to walk around shops, but there aren't good quality products. Prices are normaly lower too. I take shopping like the plesant outgoing. I feel relaxed watching products and sometimes trying them. I like shopping. I often see special offers and if it is possible I avoid them. They attract a lot of crowd. I prefer to change supermarkets because I want to see deals that other ones have. In my family the food shopping is worked by my mum because she works in the market.
I prefer shopping in the supermarkets because corner shops don't have so much to offer. I like supermarkets too because I don't like that assistant is giving me the products. I think corner shops are in the lead because they are excellent for quick daily shopping. At weekend we don't need any shopping but if we run out of bread my mum goes in the nearest shop and buys primary items. I never do a major shopping but as I said I take some time t
o check on items, especially tech.


Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar