ponedeljek, 5. oktober 2015

WHAT ARE YOUR SHOPPING HABITS?

   I go shopping once a week. Usually on Fridays. When I go shopping oI buy 10 and sometimes more items. I never use a shopping list because I know all what I have to buy. For the shopping I spend around one hour. I don't see any adventages in buying in a supermarket. I never have any opinion about my case shopping in a supermarkets. I never make a beeline for special offers in a supermarket. I'm nice in row. I don't have change to change supermarkets when I can, because I don't need to do these. In family usually do the food shopping both of my parents and kids. Sometimes this do just parents.

   I never go shopping for my parents. Because they never ask me for any thing. I go shopping once a week. Usually after school. No, I don't run out for the things at home, because when I go shopping I buy all what I need. Whwn I go home today I don't go shopping. In my family does the weekly grocery shoppimg my parents and the kids or just the parents. We never take any thing for our naighbors. And never take nothing from our neighbors.













Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar