četrtek, 1. oktober 2015

Shopping habits

I go shopping once a month. It depends on my family. When I go shopping , I usually buy from 3 to 5 items. I don't use shopping list, because I can remember all of the items. I usually go shopping for 1 hour sometimes for 2 hours because why not. I like supermarkets because you have bigger choice an prices are lower too.I go shopping in a supermarket because of the plesant outgoing. When is there a special offer I don't rush them, because I don't see the pint to rush them. It's nice if is my item part of special offer, but I din't rush them. I like to shop in one supermarket, but I don't care if I go to some other store. In my family we all do the food shopping.
 
I sometimes go shopping for my mum ,if she doesn't have time. I usually go shopping if we run out of food or other things. We usually run out of bread, cheese, milk, and candy.I don't go shopping on my way home because I go home by bus.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar