petek, 2. oktober 2015

WHAT ARE YOUR SHOPPING HABITS?

   I go shopping several times a week. I usually buy 6 to 10 items. When I go shopping, I never use shopping list. I usually spend about 1 hour at shopping. In buying in a supermarket I see some advantages. I see advantages, because the quality is good, and because we have free choice made possible by self-service. Shopping in a supermarket is like a pleasant outing. When I see some special offers in a supermarket, sometimes I make a beeline for that. I am not loyal to one supermarket and I prefer to change supermarkets. In my family, usually does the food shopping both of parents or the kids.

   I sometimes go shopping for my mother. I usually go shopping, when we need something, or at weekends. We usually don´t get out often of the things at home. We usually get run out of bread,vegetables or fruit. After school, I never do the shopping. The weekly grocery shopping does mum or I. Sometimes, we borrow some four, if we really need it.
That was all about my shopping habits.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar