I go shopping once a week or once a month. I buy 6-10 items. I often use a shopping list, so I know what I need to buy. When I go shopping I speend around 1-2 hours. I see advantages in buying in supermarket. I see that the prices are normally lower. in my case is go shopping good but sometimes bord. I see special offers in a supermarket and we make a beeline sometimes. I'm not loyald to the one supermarket, but I prefer to change supermarkets. In my family usually do the food shopping, my mum.
I sometimes go shopping for my mum or dad. I go shopping at the weekend. At our home often runing out of things, like fruit and special candy. I never go shopping after school. the weekly grocery shopping usualy du mum. I sometimes borrow thing from my neighbours, like some flour and pudding.

Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar