sreda, 16. marec 2016

I love music

I am a fan of pop music. I am not really a fan of any club. My favourite female singer is Adele and mine favourite male singer is Drake.  I have no posters of them. I do not have any cd's of them. I don't really have a favourite band, but if I had to choose I would say Green day. I don't have one. I do not prefer any of them. No, we don't have one. I didn't go to a concert for far too long. I don't remember when was the last time I went to a concert. As I said, I don't remember anything from the last concert I went to. I don't really go to the concert's but I would listen to the music, I guess because that's the main point of concerts. Yes, there is some. I think they are really good things cause they help spreading the word that there is a lot of people who need help.Hello ( Song from Adele)


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar