sreda, 16. marec 2016

I LOVE MUSIC

   I am a pop music and sports fan. My favourite female singer is Adele. My favourite male singer is Adam Levine. I have posters of her and him. I don't have any CDs of her because I have a computer and phone. My favourite band is 5 Second of Summer. My favourite record in the Top Ten is She looks so perfect. I prefer live concerts. 

     In my town we don't have a concert hall. I go to concert with my friends. The last time, I went to a concert was in December. Is was Tanja Žagar's concert. In the concert I was dancing, singing and having  fun with my friends. In Slovenia there are charity concert. I think that a charity concert  is very helpful because is helps people. 
       
          My favourite singer is Pink. She is a pop-rock singer. She is 36 years old. My favourite song is Just give me a reason. She was born on the 8.9.1979, She has a daughter Willow. Her first album was released in 2002. Husband's name is Carey Hart. They were married on 1.7.2006. She is my favourite singer because she has the best songs in the world. 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar