I'm a pop music fan and a sports fan. My favorite male singer is Ed Sheeran and Vauks, my favorite female is Zara Lersson. I have a poster of Vauks. I don't have any CDS becouse I have their songs on my phone. My favorite band is 5 SOS. My favorite song of they is Don't Stop. I prefer live concerts. In my town aren't any concerts halls. I sometimes go to concerts with my friends or with my family. I last went to the concert on 28.12.2015. It was the new year concert. At the concert I watched. In Slovenia are charity concerts. I think charty concerts are very beautiful.
My favorite male singer is Vauks. His real name is Jan Vaukman. He lives in Koper. Jan is a rapper. He writes his own songs. His first sog was Sanje ulic. My favorite song of his is Sreča ni stvar. Vauks is 22 years old. Vauks has 1 brother called Tim Vaukman.

Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar