I <3 MUSIC
I am a big pop music fan. I like other music too, but my favourite music is pop. I am a fan of sport too. I like to watch football and tennis. I don´t really have a favourite male singer but U have a favourite male band. I don´t really have a favourite female singer either, because I listen to a lot of singers. I don´t have any posters of them, well not yet, and I don´t have any CD´s, because I listen to music on youtube. My favourite band is ONE DIRECTION - 1D. The records in the Top Ten are good, so I don´t have a favourite one. I prefer live concerts, because we can have more fun. In my town, there isn´t a concert hall, but if there are some oncerts, then we have them in the sports hall at school or at school. I don´t really go to concerts, but if I do, than I go with my friends. I went to a concert last year. It was Tanja Žagar´s concert. During the concert, I danced, sang and I had fun. In Slovenia, there are some charity concerts too. About charity concerts I think that is good idea because, that is the way, we can help other people.
My favourite band is ONE DIRECTION. They are a boy band. They are pop band. They are English-Irish pop boy band. Their band was designed by Simon Cowel, on The X-Factor in year 2010. They started singing in 2010 and they are still active. In band are 5 boys, well now are 4, because one left the band. They have around 6 or more albums and a lot of very good songs. Band members are Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and (past member) Zayn Malik. They are my favourite band, because they have great songs, because I like listen to them and because, they are the best to me. :)

Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar