sreda, 16. marec 2016

I LOVE MUSIC

I am a pop music fan, because this music is very good. I am a fan of sport, because I like watching a lots of sports, for example ski jumping, Alpine skiing and other's. My favourite singer is Adele. I don't have any posters of Adele. I don't have any CDs by her, because they are expensive. My favourite band is  One Direction. I have a lot's of favourites records in the Top Ten. I prefer live concerts. In my town we don't have any concert halls. I sometimes go to concerts with my friends. I last went to a concert last year. This concert was Tanja Žagar. I was dancing or singing. In Slovenia are charity concerts. Charity concerts are good idea.   
   
Adele is a British singer. She is very famous. She has long long hair and blue eyes. Adele is always beautiful. She has a special voice. Her real name Adele Laurie Blue Adkins. She was born in Tottenham. When she was sixteen years old, she wrote her first song Hometown Glory. Her songs are Hello (2015), Rolling in the deep (2011), Someone like you (2011), Set fire to the rain, Make you fell my love... Her the best song in Hello.    

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar