I haven't got any posters and CDs. My favourite bands are My Darkest Days and Icon for hire.
My favourite record is Love Crime. I prefer watching live concerts. In my town we haven't got any concerts. I never go to the concerts. In Slovenia are charity concerts. For charity concerts I think this is a good idea.
MY FAVOURITE BAND
- My favourite band is My Darkest Days.
- My Darkest Days is a Canadian rock band.
- Matt Walst is the lead singer.
- Brendan McMillan is the bass player.
- Doug Oliver is the drummer.
- Reid Henry is the keyboard player.
- Matt Walst was born in Norwood, Ontario, and his older brother Brad Walst is the bass player for Canadian rock band, Three Days Grace.
- Brendan McMillan was playing on bas guitar.
- Band My Darkest Days was formed in 2005.
- They were playing and singing hard rock.


Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar