I got dressed then I went to the kitchen. I wasn't very hungry, so I ate only an apple. I didn't have much time because I was late to school.
I hate Fridays, the timetable is horrible. Luckily I survived first three hours, but then we had physics.This is the most miserable lesson to me.
We were talking about space. I got bored so I looked through the window. Suddenly I showed up on a amazing planet. I didn't know how it's called and I also didn't understand what is going on.I looked around and I realized that I'm standing on a parallel world. But it was still very different that ours.
Nobody was rude or naughty, instead of this people were full of love, kindness and peace.
They wanted to show me their place; we drove by plane, car and with a boat too. It was so beautiful!They also gave me a shelter overnight.
It was Saturday - today we were going on a trip with a balloon. I said "hi" to all my new friends: people and animals (cats, butterflies, racoons, birds...) as well. We had a lot of fun when an owl spoked and asked me: "Lily, what is the smallest planet called?"
Our teacher was very mad at me! I couldn't remember the answer and I was also confused: "Was the parallel world just in my imagination or was it true?" I didn't know, until I found a picture of me flying in a balloon, looking down and smiling.
I decided to be just like people from the other world; kind, helpful and honest. I never told anyone about my trip to the Earth number 2.
Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar