petek, 30. januar 2015

Butterflies goes :(

Hello!  I am Jaka and I love butterflies, they are so beautiful. I was dreaming about them, that butterflies were travelling on the plane on Friday.



 I was so naughty that I stool the balloons and fly to the plane. When  I got their the time was 3.00 am and the pilot said hi! Then happens a disaster.





 The butterflies were going to space...OMG...I went to space too,I took an apple and go to space, it was very dangerous, but then I see an alien who speaks and he was screaming ˝boat,peace,boat,peace˝. 






 I was not understand what did he try to say to me, but then I see a piece of boat floating in the space. I was questioning from where did the boat come from, but then I see that it was not a piece of boat, it was butterflies, it was amazing. I took the butterflies and go home . I got home on Saturday.


                                                                      

                                                                             THE END

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar