One day, I think it was Friday happend something very interesting...
It was ordinary school day.After class I had a R.E. On the way on the Žalostna Gora, I looked in the sky. Suddely, sky became dark.
I was very scared.I saw a giant spaceship.It was in the shape of an apple.In my mind was very diffrent feeling.It was mixture of joy,fear and respect.Then spaceship landed on the grass.Out came a creature.He looked like a human,But then he came to me, I relized who this was.It was more beautifull than any person on the Earth. He was no human, he was an alien!! He looked like a prince from the fairtails.Then he spoke.He said ˝I traveled from far away and I am coming in peace˝.
His voice was very effartless like a ballon and and very nice.I could just said hi.He observeded my amazent.He smiled to me and introuced himself. He said ˝I am Atlan from planet Dreams.I am not from this space, I ma from yellow space.This space is next to yours. Our is bigger than yours˝.Then he asked˝And what's your name˝?I said˝My name is Ines''Then I was not shy anymore and asked him a lot questions, about him,his planet and a lot of more.He answerd all of my questions.We spent two hours together.Then I remember on the R.E. I said to him, I have to hurry to the R.E., can you wait me hear please?˝ He agreed. Then I ran to the place where I had R.E. When I came there was everyone gone.I writed a apologie on the paper and back to the Atlan.He waited. I was very happy.
Then I desided to show him Mokronog. He was very exited because here on the Earth was everything diffrent like on the planet Dreams. After we left the village and turn the forest. When Atlan observe a butterfly I saw a boy. This boy was looked like exatly like Atlan, just he looked evil. Then Atlan beholded him to and hid me and him behide of tree.˝This is desister...This is my evil twin Natla from planet Nightmare and he wanted destroid the Earth and I am gonna to kill him ''he said. I asked''But how can I identify you, when ypo gonna fight with him''. He explain''He is totaly opposite than me''.Then Natla behold Atlan and with a naughty smile he said'' Atlan,if you wanna kill me,I am here...Atlan said''Don't be silly we gonna fight with planes'' and then was Atlan and Natla in the planes and was on the boat...But this boat was no ordinary boat...
This boat was so slippery... and I am hardly hold the boat... But sea was poisonous... Then I looked on the sky I saw I very dirty fight.They bombared with missiles and a lot of more... Because was Atlan's plane worse he dived with a plane on my boat... Then everything became dark...Then I woke up... I looked Atlan and asked'' Where are we?'' He explain''We are on my planet and we are alive because my wife safed us''.Next to him stood a very pretty girl and say''I killed the Natla... I pushed him from the plane and he drowned...''Then she says''I am Veneza nice to meet you''.Atlan says''She is my wife and we feel in love three hours ago and we get married''.I said'' This is strange'' Then I found oneself on my bed. Then I went to sleep...Next day was Saturday and woke up...I asked''What's the time''?It was two p.m.Then I found the letter. On it was written: Thanks from the trip on the Earth and your understanding and we hope that you came to see our planet. Atlan and Veneza
Then I desided to show him Mokronog. He was very exited because here on the Earth was everything diffrent like on the planet Dreams. After we left the village and turn the forest. When Atlan observe a butterfly I saw a boy. This boy was looked like exatly like Atlan, just he looked evil. Then Atlan beholded him to and hid me and him behide of tree.˝This is desister...This is my evil twin Natla from planet Nightmare and he wanted destroid the Earth and I am gonna to kill him ''he said. I asked''But how can I identify you, when ypo gonna fight with him''. He explain''He is totaly opposite than me''.Then Natla behold Atlan and with a naughty smile he said'' Atlan,if you wanna kill me,I am here...Atlan said''Don't be silly we gonna fight with planes'' and then was Atlan and Natla in the planes and was on the boat...But this boat was no ordinary boat...
This boat was so slippery... and I am hardly hold the boat... But sea was poisonous... Then I looked on the sky I saw I very dirty fight.They bombared with missiles and a lot of more... Because was Atlan's plane worse he dived with a plane on my boat... Then everything became dark...Then I woke up... I looked Atlan and asked'' Where are we?'' He explain''We are on my planet and we are alive because my wife safed us''.Next to him stood a very pretty girl and say''I killed the Natla... I pushed him from the plane and he drowned...''Then she says''I am Veneza nice to meet you''.Atlan says''She is my wife and we feel in love three hours ago and we get married''.I said'' This is strange'' Then I found oneself on my bed. Then I went to sleep...Next day was Saturday and woke up...I asked''What's the time''?It was two p.m.Then I found the letter. On it was written: Thanks from the trip on the Earth and your understanding and we hope that you came to see our planet. Atlan and Veneza
Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar